CAMWorks has the ability to generate mill toolpaths and NC code in Assembly mode for production machining for assemblies made in CAMWorks Solids and other software.
Using CAMWorks Solids/SOLIDWORKS Assembly mode, CAMWorks allows you to:
– Position multiple copies of a part in an assembly document and machine the parts with CAMWorks.
– Generate long code or subroutine output to machine each part.
– Store the CAMWorks data within the assembly document.
– Design and layout machine components, parts, stock, clamps, and fixtures to provide a realistic representation of the machining environment.
– Display clamps during simulation with the option to display collisions between the tool and the clamps.
If you have any questions, please use the contact form below.