SOLIDWORKS® CAM allows users to integrate design and manufacturing processes in one system to avoid downstream delays and rework cost, helping organizations in bringing high quality products faster to market.
The solution is powered by CAMWorks , the first SOLIDWORKS Certified Gold product for CAM software and brings a production-proven, seamlessly integrated CAM with rules-based machining and automatic feature recognition to streamline, and even automate, CNC manufacturing operations. Recently released, CAMWorks 2018 is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS 2018 and comes with advanced new features.
In the new version of CAMWorks, you can discover many enhacements like:
- Powerful User Experience Improvements: all new operation parameter images, improved workflow for new operations; new and improved tool-path simulation UI, in SOLIDWORKS property manager; new option to mirror tool-paths from setup
- Enhanced New Milling Capabilities: all new 3 axis toolpath engine with a host of new capabilities and options; new feature sorting functionality and UI, Improved UI for Part Perimeter features; improved Z-depth feature recognition, Subroutine support in the machine setup
- 2 & 4 Axis Turning Improvements: new Main and Sub-spindle Coordinate Systems directly from the Machine setup; preview of turning operation parameters, New Curve feature for turning tools; improved insert program point, gouge checking capabilities
- Multi-tasking Mill/Turn Enhancements
- New 4 & 5 Multi-Axis Milling Features
- Integrated NC Editor Powered by CIMCO
- Advanced High Speed Machining
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine Improved
For more informations about these products, watch the video below and if you have any questions feel free to contact using the contact form below.